Most know Bianca Jagger as the former wife of Mick Jagger but her bold style always made her standout in a crowd. In the gallery above see some of Bianca’s best looks + 7 interesting facts about her fascinating life below.
1. Jagger was born in Nicaragua, raised by a single mother who took care of her and her siblings on a small income. She received a scholarship to study political science in France.
2. She traveled extensively in India. She was influenced by Gandhi‘s non-violent movement and eastern philosophy at large.
4. She became an iconic party-goer and jet-setter in the 1970s and early 1980s. Often galavanting around in suits and men’s wear accents with her particular swagger and flair.
5. She knew how to make an entrance. In 1977 for her birthday, she rode into Studio54 on a white horse for her 30th birthday.
6. She also became known particularly as a friend of pop artist Andy Warhol who documented her often.
7. Bianca Jagger founded the Bianca Jagger Human Rights Foundation, which she chairs. Over the past thirty years she has written articles and opinion pieces, delivered keynote speeches at conferences and events throughout the world and participated in numerous television and radio debates, about numerous social global issues.